Of course, in the beginning, you will have all the butterflies flying everywhere, not only in your stomach... all around you. But when you complete that first speech... it comes... the feeling... of flying high up in the clouds, like a tweety bird... or was it like an eagle! Wow!!! The feedback that u receive and the applauds that you get!!! another Wow!!! Will take you right into the stars!! to be the next shooting star!!! At that time, that was the best thing that ever happened to you.
That same feeling! That same joy! That same greatness! is what I feel today. Being a single lady, I never knew how it feels to give birth to a new born. At my age, I don't think that will ever be possible. But now, I feel it.. I really feel it, with the born of a new club... AMD Toastmasters Club.
It is a great feeling.. And now... m going to see AMD Toastmasters Club growing... from its infancy hopefully.. growing to achieve greatness and touch peoples life... not one, not two but many more... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment