Today, I can feel that I am stirring so much dust.. so much, that I often fall back in keeping on blowing them.. yup, blowing... In this past 17 months, I have been stirring so much dust, it had made not only my life spiced up, but my bosses too.. I can see that from some one who was on a plato mood... he is alive now.. full of spirit.. full of energy.
Today, he really surprised when he came and told me that amendment to policy will be made. I was so happy to see that. .coz, if it was him 17 months ago, he would have simply brushed it under the carpet and told me that nothing can be done and moved on with life.
So, stirring up dust... is definitely good.. it wakes people up, get stirred and be more productive. Life is great!!! Let's start stirring... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment