It was indeed a beautiful journey; full of excitement, happiness, sadness, and most of all satisfaction. Satisfaction seeing those around you, growing to be a better person, not only as a communicator, but also as a leader.
In a voluntary organization where there is no monetary reward promised, it promises a transformation of oneself, not only to be a better speaker, but also a leader that will be loved by everyone free of charge. It enlightens one on the importance of empathy, the importance of trust, the importance of integrity and the best of all it teaches us to believe in our self and move forward. Move forward.... and flip the page.... because time is crucial.
Today, I end this term not only with more friends in my circle, but also with a huge pot of experience and knowledge on managing people, which, no one can every buy form a book store. It was like an pot of porridge, it only feeds more hungry stomach when more water is added to it.
Today, I end this term passing not to one but three other Area Governors who will be taking over the clubs whom I have managed and sustained. I am very sure, these new team will take these clubs to a new greater heights.... cherishing and enriching more souls...
Goodbye, Goodbye 2010/2011............ You will always be in my heart.......
No comments:
Post a Comment